*Created using models from the UE marketplace*
A work-in-progress VFX project inspired by the Sword in the Stone and the 'Assassin's Creed' franchise. Effects created include:
- A water material utilising planar reflections
- A flag skeletal mesh animation
- Door sparks using Niagara and splines
- 'Sword to orb' transition using Niagara and alphas
- Glowing runes in rock using custom masks
- Door, sword and platform movement using the sequencer
Software used includes: Maya, Unreal Engine, Substance Painter and Photoshop.
I'm currently working on refining the cinematics and particle systems, and am looking to add crumbling rock when the sword emerges and more interesting visuals for the glowing runes.